PRO-VAC HFVL 2
PRO-VAC HFVL-2 is an improved and undated version of our high quality micro porous vacuum line which allows air to flow consistently through itself as well as acting as a resin barrier throughout the vacuum infusion process.
PRO-VAC HFVL-2 consists of a combination of products that have been brought together to make a user friendly and easy hand able robust product.
Adhesive was chosen as the sealing agent between the layers because during our extensive testing of the PRO-VAC HFVL-2 we found that this method of sealing (instead of welding) produced a much higher quality and durable seal.
- Allows for less complex infusion strategies therefore can reduce labor time.
- Excellent vacuum compaction throughout the process resulting in a better-quality laminate.
- Small footprint on the laminate surface.
- Releases easily from all know resin systems.
- Can be used as a single point vacuum outlet to combat troublesome dry areas in already established process.
- Does not contain resin after cure therefore no issues with marking due to exotherm.
- Reduced amount of resin required for the process because no resin is wasted in the vacuum lines and catch pots.
- Max processing temp of 120ºC
Widths: 140 mm and 180 mm wide.
Length: 100m long rolls.
Technical details and training
For further technical information and training please contact our technical staff to organize a product demonstration.